Computar Ruggedized Lenses-Serie
The MPW2-R Series of Computar Ruggedized Mechanical Design Minimizes Image Aberrations from Shock and Vibration
As machine vision applications continue to expand into more demanding environments, maintaining optical integrity with vibrations, shocks, and temperature changes is critical. Computar has designed the MPW2-R Ruggedized Lens Series, a ruggedized version of its popular 5 MP, 2/3" MPW2 Series of machine vision lenses.
Computar's MPW2-R Ruggedized Lens Series feature:
- Minimizes Image Aberrations from Shock & Vibration
- Same optics as existing Computar's MPW2 series
- 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 25mm, 35mm and 50mm options
- Redundant Focus: Adjustable with double nut mechanism
- All elements are bonded to the lens body.
- Durability: 10G
- More compact than Computar's MPW2 Series
● M0824-MPW2-R ● M1224-MPW2-R ● M1624-MPW2-R ● M2524-MPW2-R ● M3524-MPW2-R ● M5024-MPW2-R