zzgl.19% MwSt.zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit voraussichtlich 1 - 3 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 302008
- Single channel DVI/VGA capture card (PCI-Express)
- Four Lane PCIe bus with a maximum data rate of 650MB/sec
- Maximum analog RGB capture resolution of 2048 x 1536 x 24bit
- Maximum DVI capture resolution of 1920 x 1080 x 24bit (1920x1200 with reduced blanking)
- On card processor for real time mode and sync detection
- Support for multiple cards allowing up to 32 capture channels. (32 cards)
- Direct DMA driver software and Streaming driver
- High quality down scaling
- Support for YUV 4:2:2, RGB 5:5:5, 5:6:5 and 8:8:8 video formats
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather
- Support for separate H/V sync, Composite sync or Sync on Green
- 16 cropping windows per capture channel
- Includes WDM streaming drivers and the EMS XtremeRGB application software.
- Fully integrated with the EMS Wall Control software for video wall applications.
- XtremeRGB-Ex1 is also optimized for operation with the EMS range of graphics cards.
- Windows® XP Professional, Windows® Server 2003, Windows Vista®, Windows® Server 2008 and Windows® 7 (x86 and x64 Operating Systems), & Linux
- EMS SDK & Directshow samples are also included for software developers.
Number of inputs: 1
Capture sources: Direct DVI, or HDMI, VGA, Component via supplied adapters.
Max resolution: DVI/HDMI up to 1920x1200 24bit at 60Hz, VGA/RGB:2048 x 1536 x 24bit
Multi-Card support: Yes
The XtremeRGB-Ex1, a standalone PCIe x4 plug in card, delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. This high industrial performance makes the XtremeRGB series ideal for a wide range of applications.The XtremeRGB-Ex1 has one capture channel supporting up to 1920x1080 DVI (1920x1200 with reduced blanking) or 2048x1536 VGA resolutions. The XtremeRGB-Ex1 captures the Analog/DVI data and triple buffers it into onboard storage. This data is then copied using Direct Memory Access (DMA) to the host system for display, storage or streaming. The included application includes option to either transfer video data direct to the graphics card thereby increasing performance or to transfer video data to the graphics card via system memory.
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a stand-alone software application, simply connect your external DVI or Analog source into the card, run the XtremeRGB application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop. For multiple inputs theapplication can be executed multiple times, each capture is displayed in its own independent desktop window.The captured video data is displayed in a desktop window with/without menu/borders, can be resized up/down, overlapped and/or maximized to full screen display.
The EMS application also enables you to configure the timing and format of the input sources as well as brightness, contrast, hue etc ...
For streaming applications EMS include WDM drivers, hence any Directshow compatible software can be used such as, Windows Media Encoder/Expression, VLC, Vidblaster, HDwave, Watchout, Adobe Connect etc ...
The XtemeRGB-Ex1 is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of DVI/HDMI/VGA or Component sources in real-time.
Software Development Kit (SDK) for developers/integrators
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a powerful SDK for own application development, many source code examples are included to help reduce the development time.
Also included are Directshow source code examples.
|Board format|| |
PCI Express x4 low profile card, 68.9mm x 167.6mm
PCI Express bus master with scatter gather DMA providing
Maximum data rate of 650MB/s
|Connectors||One DVI-I type connector|
|Maximum sample rate|| |
170Mpixels per second analog RGB or 165 MHz DVI
Analog modes up to 340MHz pixel clock can be captured using dual-pass sampling
|Video sampling||RGB: 24bits per pixel/ 8-8-8 format|
|Video capture memory||32MB, triple buffered|
|Analog RGB mode support||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 2048 x 1536, custom modes|
|DVI single link mode support||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200, custom modes|
|HD modes||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p and 480i using a Component-DVI connector (HDCP not supported)|
|Input mode detection||Automatic detection of input modes in hardware, enabling the tracking of mode changes in the source signal|
|Pixel transfer formats|| |
RGB: 5-5-5, 5-6-5 or 8-8-8 (24bit/32bit) pixels
|Update rate|| |
User defined, captured frame rate will match the source. Providing max data rate (650MB/s) is not exceeded
Multi-buffered to eliminate tearing artifacts
|Video format options|| |
Analog RGB plus HSync and VSync (5 wire)
Analog RGB with Composite Sync (4 wire)
Analog RGB with Sync on Green/ YPbPr (3 wire)
DVI Single Link
|Operating system support||Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008 and Windows® 7 & Linux|
|Power requirements|| |
Max current at +3.3V - 0.25A
Max current at +12V - 0.5A
Max power - 6.8 Watts
|Operating temperature||0 to 35 deg C/ 32 to 96 deg F|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 70 deg C/ -4 to 158 deg F|
|Relative humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|