inkl.19% MwSt.zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 303469
Dual channel "LiveStream:Capture" card
Discreet video capture is now the mainstay of many small form factor appliances being used in markets such as lecture capture, distance learning and medical environments. The EMS XtremeLC-HD2 provides a dual channel, high definition HDMI capture card for use within such environments.
EMS's LiveStream:Capture architecture allows captured video to be processed in real time to a processor or graphics card. The XtremeLC-HD2 supports on board colour space conversion and scaling, providing the ability to efficiently transfer the video signal making it suitable for rendering or encoding applications.
The XtremeLC-HD2 natively supports 32, 24, 16 and 22 bit YUV and RGB formats.
The XtremeLC-HD2 capture card has been designed for use within application models such as:
PC and gaming console capture
Lecture and presentation capture
Real time streaming
It is also possible to put more than a single card into a system for multiple capture channels.
Due to the nature of the LiveStream:Capture architecture, the XtremeLC-HD2 is not supported for wall controller applications that depend on EMS's MultiStream technology.
Built upon the Microsoft AV stream model, XtremeLC-HD2 inputs can be accessed and enumerated in any DirectShow or Media Foundation supported application. A video for Linux (V4L) driver package is also available to download.
Tested applications includes:
- Microsoft Media Encoder
- Telestream WireCast
- Opencast Matterhorn
- OBS Project
- Adobe Flash Media Encoder
- Dataton Watchout
Capture Channel 1:
- HDMI capture channel
- 297Mpixel/s maximum TMDS clock frequency
- 4096x2160 @ 30Hz 4:4:4
Capture Channel 2:
- HDMI capture channel
- 165MHz maximum TMDS clock frequency
- 1920x1080p @ 60Hz 4:4:4
- 1.6GB/s total DMA bandwidth
- High performance up and down scaling
- Colour space conversion to support any output format
- PCI Express Gen 2 x 4 low profile
- Datapath unified Windows® and Linux® driver support
EMS XTEMERGB SOFTWARE
Low Input to Output Capture Latency
- DMA to third party graphics vendors back and front buffers via Direct3D
- Compatibility with AMD DirectGMA
- Compatibility with Nvidia GPUDirect
User Mode filter for source selection
- Enables cropping support in DirectShow on all inputs
- Supports Start and Stop trigger interface on all XtremeLC inputs
EMS Unified Xtreme Driver
- Multiple cards per system, 16 streams per input Frame sync and time stamping DirectShow interface
- The RGBEasy API for advanced audio and video control
- Fully integrated for use with EMS Wall Controller software for video wall applications
The XtremeLC-HD2 is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the format of the input sources and displaying the data.
Simply connect your video source into the card, run the XtremeLC application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
||PCIe Gen 2 x 4 plug-in card|
||103mm x 64mm (l x h)|
||2 x HDMI|
|Pixel Rate||Channel 1 - 297 Mpixel/s
Channel 2 - 165 Mpixel/s
|Max Capture Resolution||Channel 1 - 4096x2160p @ 30Hz
Channel 2 - 1920x1080p @ 60Hz
||1.6GB maximum DMA transfer rate|
|Hardware Colour Space Conversion||30 / 24 / 16 bit RGB (4:4:4)
16 bit YUV (4:2:2)
12 bit YUV, NV12, YV12 (4:2:0)
||Stereo pair PCM audio via each HDMI channel at 16 bits in depth, sampling options include 44.1/ 48/ 96 kHz|
Single frame time plus DMA transfer of final line
|Operating Sysytem Support
Windows® XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
||Max current at 1.5A at 3.3V
Max power ≈ 5W
||0 to 35 deg C/ 32 to 96 deg F|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70 deg C (-4 to 158 deg F)|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
We are continuously developing the technology used within our product ranges delivering outstanding innovative solutions, therefore the specification may change from time to time.