zzgl.19% MwSt.zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 302009
- Dual channel DVI/VGA capture card (PCI-Express)
- Four Lane PCIe bus with a maximum data rate of 480MB/sec
- Maximum analog RGB capture resolution of 2048 x 1536 x 24bit
- Maximum DVI capture resolution of 1920 x 1080 x 24bit
- On card processor for real time mode and sync detection
- Support for multiple cards allowing up to 32 capture channels. (32 cards)
- Direct DMA driver software and Streaming driver
- High quality down scaling
- Support for YUV 4:2:2, RGB 5:5:5, 5:6:5 and 8:8:8 video formats
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather
- Support for separate H/V sync, Composite sync or Sync on Green
- 16 cropping windows per capture channel
- Includes WDM streaming drivers and the EMS XtremeRGB application software.
- Fully integrated with the EMS Wall Control software for video wall applications.
- XtremeRGB-Ex1 is also optimized for operation with the EMS range of graphics cards.
- Support for Windows XP/ Server 2003.
- EMS SDK included for software developers and also Directshow samples.
The XtremeRGB-Ex2 is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of DVI or Analog VGA sources in real time. Typical applications include:
- Viewing Analog or DVI sources from PCs, MACs, Industrial/medical equipment, cameras and other video equipment.
- Recording Analog or DVI video sources.
- Streaming video applications.
- Video/Data Wall Controllers
For streaming applications, the XtemeRGB-Ex2 can be used with Windows Media Encoder to compress and stream captured video. To replay the video, use Windows® Media Player. Any application compatible with Windows DirectShow technology can use the XtremeRGB-Ex2 due to its built-in WDM support.
The XtremeRGB-Ex2 is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the timing and format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your external DVI or Analog source into the card, run the XtremeRGB-Ex2 application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop. You can also use the software application to record and capture the Analog data at high frame rates and play it back using the EMS PhynxRecorder and PhynxPlayer applications.
The XtremeRGB-Ex2 has a dual capture channels supporting up to 1920x1080 DVI or 2048x1536 VGA resolutions. The XtremeRGB-Ex2 captures the Analog/DVI data and triple buffers it into onboard storage. This data is then copied using DMA to the host system for display, storage or streaming. Whenever the DVI/VGA data is displayed the XtremeRGB-Ex2 sends the video data directly to the graphics card or via system memory (uer option). The XtremeRGB-Ex2 direct transfer to teh graphics cards card increases the performance. The XtremeRGB-Ex2 sends portions of the captured data to the video channel and instructs each channel to use its graphics engine to update the data. This utilizes the hardware and dramatically increases performance.
Models XtremeRGB-Ex1 - A single channel PCI-Express capture card.
Models XtremeRGB-Ex2 - A dual channel PCI-Express capture card.
PCI Express x4 low profile card, 68.9mm x 167.6mm
PCI Express bus master with scatter gather DMA providing
Maximum data rate of 650MB/s?
|Connectors||One DVI-I type connector|
|Maximum sample rate||
170Mpixels per second analog RGB or 165 MHz DVI
Analog modes up to 340MHz pixel clock can be captured using dual-pass sampling
|Video sampling||RGB: 24bits per pixel/ 8-8-8 format|
|Video capture memory||32MB, triple buffered|
|Analog RGB mode support||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 2048 x 1536, custom modes|
|DVI single link mode support||640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200, custom modes|
|HD modes||1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p and 480i using a Component-DVI connector (HDCP not supported)|
|Input mode detection||Automatic detection of input modes in hardware, enabling the tracking of mode changes in the source signal|
|Pixel transfer formats||
RGB: 5-5-5, 5-6-5 or 8-8-8 (24bit/32bit) pixels
User defined, captured frame rate will match the source. Providing max data rate (650MB/s) is not exceeded
Multi-buffered to eliminate tearing artifacts
|Video format options||
Analog RGB plus HSync and VSync (5 wire)
Analog RGB with Composite Sync (4 wire)
Analog RGB with Sync on Green/ YPbPr (3 wire)
DVI Single Link
|Operating system support||Windows 8, 7, XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and ?& Linux|
Max current at +3.3V - 0.25A
Max current at +12V - 0.5A
Max power - 6.8 Watts
|Operating temperature||0 to 35 deg C/ 32 to 96 deg F|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 70 deg C/ -4 to 158 deg F|
|Relative humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|