Firmware and driver for Pro Capture Family have been updated.
Please check the release notes below.
- Fix the problem of error in recognizing HD-SDI signal when it is connected to the card before the computer is turned on.
- Fix the problem of error in LPDDR2 chip initializing which is a low probability case.
Note: Due to the firmware update cannot detect the build number, you may have to choose the force to update to start it. (We'll work to modify this in the future)
- Fix the problem of redundant character in the closed caption when some signals are connected.
- Fix the problem of error in accessing mini SDI/HDMI memory chips, which is a low probability case.
- Fix the problem of error in audio sample rate detection when the device is capturing HDMI output by some special equipment.
- Add support to winbond QSPI memory chips.
Drivers and Firmware please download at Magewells Download Section.