USB 3.0 mit Onsemi PYTHON 300 CMOS sensor mit 560fps@800x600, Global-Shutter, Trigger, IO-Anschluß
- Ultra small, light and robust
- 1/3.6" Global Shutter CMOS sensor
- Compatible with GenICam™ and USB3.0 Vision®
- USB3.0 Interface
- 0.5 Megapixels
- 2 Programmable GPIOs
- Very attractive price
The MERCURY USB3.0 series(MER-U3) camera is DAHENG's mature area scan industrial digital camera, featuring outstanding performance, compact design, extremely low noise and perfect color conversion.
The MER-050-560U3M camera is a monochrome/color USB3.0 Vision camera with the Onsemi PYTHON 500 CMOS sensor. Thanks to the extremely compact (29mm ×29mm ×29mm), robust metal housings and locking screw connectors. The MERCURY cameras can secure the reliability of cameras deployed in harsh environments.
The MER-050-560U3M camera is powered over the USB interface.The MER-050-560U3M camera has opto-isolated I/Os. The GPIOs give MER-U3 maximum flexibility to adapt to specific needs. The camera has an outstanding price/performance ratio.
The MERCURY family cameras are especially suitable for machine vision applications such as industrial inspection, medical, scientific research, education, security and so on.
- Mini USB3.0 interface with 10-bit or 8-bit Mono/Bayer output
- Programmable AOI, increased frame rate with partial scan
- Gain and exposure programmable
- White-balance control (only for color models)
- Flash sync for firing external lights at precisely the moment when exposure is performed
- Adjustable URB
- Software reset function
- Support color correction (only for color models) and defect pixel correction
- Storable user sets
- Robust full metal housing and optional lockable devices
- Hot plugging available
- Compatible with GenICam™ and USB3.0 Vision®, can be used in a wide range of 3rd-party software such as HALCON and LabVIEW directly
- Optimized software package for lower CPU loads in host running 32/64bit Windows
- Free SDK and examples for various programming tools
- Regulations: CE, RoHS, GenICam, USB3.0 Vision
|Abmessungen:||29x29x29mm, ohne Adapter und Stecker|
|Betriebstemperatur:||0°C ~ +45°C|
|I/O:||1 input / 1 output, 2 GPIOs|
|Auflösung (h x v):||800 x 600|