zzgl.19% MwSt.zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 14-21 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 303642
USB 3.0 mit Onsemi PYTHON 300 CMOS NIR optimierter sensor mit 860fps@640x480, Global-Shutter, Trigger, IO-Anschluß
- Ultra small, light and robust
- 1/4" Global Shutter CMOS sensor
- Optimized NIR response
- Compatible with GenICam™ and USB3.0 Vision®
- USB3.0 Interface
- 0.3 Megapixels
- 2 Programmable GPIOs
- Very attractive price
The MERCURY USB3.0 series(MER-U3) camera is DAHENG's mature area scan industrial digital camera, featuring outstanding performance, compact design, extremely low noise.
The MER-031-860U3M NIR camera is a monochrome USB3.0 Vision camera with the Onsemi PYTHON 300 CMOS sensor, the sensor has optimized response in the near-infrared band.
Thanks to the extremely compact (29mm ×29mm ×29mm), robust metal housings and locking screw connectors. The MERCURY cameras can secure the reliability of cameras deployed in harsh environments.
The MER-031-860U3M NIR camera is powered over the USB interface. The MER-031-860U3M NIR camera has opto-isolated I/Os. The GPIOs give MER-U3 maximum flexibility to adapt to specific needs. The camera has an outstanding price/performance ratio.
The MERCURY family cameras are especially suitable for machine vision applications such as industrial inspection, medical, scientific research, education, security and so on.
- Mini USB3.0 interface with 10-bit or 8-bit Mono/Bayer output
- Programmable AOI, increased frame rate with partial scan
- Gain and exposure programmable
- White-balance control Flash sync for firing external lights at precisely the moment when exposure is performed
- Adjustable URB
- Software reset function
- Support color correction and defect pixel correction
- Storable user sets
- Robust full metal housing and optional lockable devices
- Hot plugging available
- Compatible with GenICam™ and USB3.0 Vision®, can be used in a wide range of 3rd-party software such as HALCON and LabVIEW directly
- Optimized software package for lower CPU loads in host running 32/64bit Windows
- Free SDK and examples for various programming tools
- Regulations: CE, RoHS, GenICam, USB3.0 Vision
Sensor Hersteller Informationen:
The PYTHON 300 is a 1/4 inch VGA CMOS image sensor with a pixel array of 640 by 480 pixels.
The high sensitivity 4.8 µm x 4.8 µm pixels support low noise “pipelined” and “triggered” global shutter readout modes. Furthermore the correlated double sampling (CDS) support in global shutter mode results in reduced noise and increased dynamic range.
The sensor has on-chip programmable gain amplifiers and 10-bit A/D converters. The integration time and gain parameters can be reconfigured without any visible image artifact. Optionally the on-chip automatic exposure control loop (AEC) controls these parameters dynamically. The image’s black level is either calibrated automatically or can be adjusted by adding a user programmable offset.
A high level of programmability using a four wire serial peripheral interface enables the user to read out specific regions of interest. Up to 8 regions can be programmed, achieving even higher frame rates. The image data interface consists of four LVDS lanes, facilitating frame rates up to 815 frames per second in Zero ROT mode. Each channel runs at 720 Mbps. A separate synchronization channel containing payload information is provided to facilitate the image reconstruction at the receiving end.
The PYTHON 300 is packaged in a 48-pin LCC package and is available in monochrome, color, and enhanced NIR versions both with and without protective tape.
|Abmessungen:||29x29x29mm, ohne Adapter und Stecker|
|Betriebstemperatur:||0°C ~ +45°C|
|I/O:||1 input / 1 output, 2 GPIOs|
|Auflösung (h x v):||640 x 480|
|Kamara Typ:||monochrome, monochrom NIR|