inkl.19% MwSt.zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 7-10 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 303226
GPano GP14 VR Panoramic Equipment
The GP14 is a professional tool for filming virtual reality 360° video content in close quarter environments such as concerts, real estate tours and events. Positioning Go Pro cameras in a spherical orientation.
The GP14 is an all-purpose solution for filming immersive virtual reality content in both indoor and outdoor environments such as concerts, real estate tours and in close quarters (3-4 feet). Made from aircraft-grade flexible nylon and solid brass 3/8” mounting points, it presents itself as a light weight, highly durable and rugged solution. Flexible arms make camera installation simple, fast and secure. The Pro6 is a powerful, easy to use tool for content creators interested in filming interactive, high-quality virtual reality 360° spherical video content.
GP7+ Sample 360 Video Footage:
- Mounts 14 cameras(5+2(up)structure) in a spherical orientation to facilitate capturing videos and photos.*
- Design to easy for simple camera installation and removal on set.
- Compatible with Go Pro H3, 3+ and 4 series cameras.
- Made of solid CNC ALUM Materials,Good for heat dispatching.
- Compatible with 3/8” monopods, tripods and other standard mounting solutions.
- Holder features qty. 4 solid 3/8" threaded mounting points.
- Output resolutions up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels.
- Compatible with drones and UAVs
- Easy to open camera battery door,use data cable,plug memory card,data output.
- 1 x GP14 Equipment
- 1 x GP14 Mount/Stand
- Screwdriver / Camera removal tool
Kit does not include Go Pro™ Cameras, or the Go Pro™ accessories